A broad spectrum of sensors for tool and process monitoring offers the optimal solution for nearly every application!
Montronix develops and uses high quality sensors providing optimal signals. Only unambiguoussignals ensure optimal evaluation at the highest possible resolution. Sensorless process monitoring (drive data from manufacturers of controls) results in high signal resolution. Intelligent sensors enable fine-tuning of processes. Highly developed signal amplification, offsets, filter, and trigger values are applied to the analog portion of monitoring. Each amplifier comes with its own processor.
Montronix system settings allow you to zoom in on your process within milliseconds, and accomplish sampling within nanoseconds - with or without sensors! Thus it is possible to reach the highest possible process transparency with Montronix systems and to make process events visible. Intelligent algorithms offer a multitude of possible settings and evaluations.
Frequently used DSP (digital signal processing) algorithms are: Average DSP, Area DSP, Peak-to-Peak DSP.
Montronix Systems describe processes with up to 3 input values per cut / process.
In terms of technology, the newly developed Montronix process visualization software SPECTRA™-hmi points to the future :
- displaying 12 sensor windows, depending on configuration (3 of 4 processes)
- user administration with 6 levels of access, protected by password
- offline logfile-player with filter functions
- quality assurance – 100% documentation possible
- offline optimizing
- remote diagnostics
- redundancy of data (SPECTRA™ and PC)
- operating systems MS Windows® NT4*, 2000*, XP, VISTA, Windows® 7, Linux (*with restrictions)
Fairness statement – Montronix believes in open communication and cooperation with its customers!