The software provided as user interface for the PulseNG monitoring system is titled PulseNG -hmi.
PulseNG -hmi runs under Microsoft Windows XP®, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
PulseNG -hmi provides process visualization for the different scenarios and serves to check and set individual parameters and limits.
- Built in text log for more than 4000 events
- Generates output in approx. 1 millisecond upon a Collision!
- Reaction time for vibration-overload is approx. 1 millisecond
- Reduces the risk of premature failure of spindles and dynamic machine components
- Automated Machine self diagnostics
- Simple Process Monitoring
- Optimization of machining & process parameters
- Simple, but complete Realtime Tool & Process monitoring system consisting of sensor & electronics
- MEM’s based tri-axial accelerometer (X, Y and Z)
- Quick & easy installation on spindle / machine member & in electrical cabinet
- Teach function for easier system-setup
- Economically Priced
More details can be found in the technical specifications.
|Dimensions (HxWxD in mm)||approx. 120 x 42 x 120|
|Housing||Aluminum attachable to DIN rail accord. to EN 50022|
|Weight||approx. 370 g|
|Temperature range||Operation 0 to 50°C / Storage -20 to 70°C|
|Relative humidity||0 bis 95 % noncondensing|
|Voltage supply||18-30 V DC|
|Current consumption||300 mA max.|
|Reacton time||≥ 1 ms|
|Inputs||18-30 V DC, 20 mA|
|Outputs||30 V DC, 100 mA|
|EMC (electromagnetic compatibility)||EN 61326-1: 2006-5|
With the PulseNG kit an extensive machine diagnostics and troubleshooting capability is possible.
- Turning Machines
- Machining Centers
- Grinding Machines
- Special Purpose Machines
- Transfer Lines
- Part loading systems
- Other industrial material handling systems