Dear suppliers and service providers,
In doing so, we comply with our duty to inform data protection and would like to inform you about the handling of your personal data in a transparent manner.
1. Names and contact details of the responsible person
The Montronix GmbH is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data and thus also for compliance with data protection regulations.
Our contact details are as follows:
Waldemar Brunnmeier, Michael Heim
Phone: +49 7062 6793 00
Fax: +49 7062 6793 10
Registration in the commercial register
Register court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Registration number: HRB 311212
2. Contact details of the appointed data protection officer
You can reach our officially appointed data protection officer under the following contact details:
Mr. Florian Dörfler
Ingenieurbüro Hopp + Flaig
Phone: 0711 / 320657-35
Fax: 0711 / 320657-77
3. Type of data collected / Purpose of the data collection
- Request for individual offers for work or services
- Complete a service or work contract or execute an order
- Questions about work, services or products provided including the handling of complaints
- Settlement of bills
4. Legal basis
We process your personal data on our homepage on the basis of the following legal basis:
Article 6 of the DSGVO Paragraph 1 lit. a
5. Further details on the purpose
6. Internal and External Disclosure of Your Personal Information
An external transfer of your personal data may take place under the following circumstances:
- Forwarding of your contact data for the coordination of several contractors with each other, in case of commissioning of another service provider / supplier for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations, which we have agreed in the context of cooperation with you.
- commissioning of support services where access to your personal data is necessary or at least can not be completely ruled out. These include e.g. Computer support services, invoice settlement services or the use of tax advisory services.
- Disclosure of your personal information due to legal obligations.
7. Transfer your data to a third country (outside the European Union) or an international organization
We do not transfer your information to an EU non-EU country or to an international organization. Should this be necessary, we would inform you about this in advance and ensure that all necessary measures are taken to ensure that the level of data protection is adequate.
8. Storage time and deletion of your personal information
The legislature has issued a large number of retention periods, which we take the utmost care to obtain and advise us in order to comply with these obligations. Basically, in this context, we only store your personal data as long as this is permitted by the defined purpose, or as required by law by the legislature. Should we wish to store your data longer as described above, we would have you confirm this as part of a voluntary declaration of consent.
9. Right to Information, Deletion, Correction, Opposition and Limitation of Use of Your Personal Information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your processing of personal information. If this is the case, you have the right to access this personal information and the following information:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data being processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of beneficiaries in EU third countries or international organizations
- if possible, the planned duration for which your personal information will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration
- the right of rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of our processing or right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on the source of the data
- in the presence of automated decision-making including profiling (meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on your person).
If your personal information is transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be advised of the appropriate "guarantees" regarding ensuring a sufficient level of data protection in connection with the transfer.
We will provide you A free copy of the personal data that is the subject of processing is available. For any additional copies you request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you submit the application electronically, you will receive the information in a standard electronic format, unless otherwise stated.
The right to receive a copy may be restricted if it affects the rights and freedoms of others
You have the right to demand immediate correction from you concerning incorrect personal data. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement. In order to exercise this right, you are welcome to contact our data protection officer.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided that one of the following criteria is met:
- The personal data are no longer required for the fulfillment of the agreed purpose
- You are withdrawing a given voluntary declaration of consent (however, the legality of the processing based on the consent until the revocation remains unaffected)
- Your personal information has been processed unlawfully so far
- There is a legal obligation to delete
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered (persons under the age of 16)
You also have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of your personal information is contested by you, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- The processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of your personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of your personal data
- If we no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, you will need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights
- If you object to the processing, as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons outweigh yours
10. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information stored about us in person in a structured, common and machine-readable format provided that it is processed in an automated process.
You also have the right to transfer this information to another person without any hindrance from us who has been provided with the personal data.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to obtain Your personal data will be transmitted directly by us to another party, as far as technically feasible.
The right to data portability may be limited insofar as the rights or freedoms of others are impaired by the exercise of this right.
11. Withdrawal of consent and continued consent
12. Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
If you see the need to complain to the relevant regulatory body, you are free to do so at any time.
13. Mandatory submission of your personal data and possible consequences of refusal
14. Automatic decision making and profiling
There is no automated decision making about your person. No profiling will be carried out with the help of your personal data.
15. Change of purpose
If we intend to change the purpose for which your personal data was originally collected, we will provide you with detailed and transparent information in advance. In this case, we will of course provide you with all legally required information. If the change of purpose is a processing of personal data based on the legal basis of a voluntary consent, we will inform you accordingly and ask you for your formal consent.
16. Open questions, complaints or suggestions