The BBU-NG Kit serves as permanently installed diagnostic tool for machines and machining centers. In principle, the BBU-NG Kit consists of the PulseNG sensor and the interface BBU-NG.Basic functions:
- Built in text log for more than 4000 events
- Generates output in less than 1 millisecond upon a Collision!
- Reaction time for vibration-overload is less than 1 millisecond
- Simple, but complete Realtime Tool & Process monitoring system consisting of sensor & electronics
- MEM’s based tri-axial accelerometer (X, Y and Z)
- Quick & easy installation
- Economically Priced
More details can be found in the technical specifications.
Dimensions (HxWxD in mm) approx. 120 x 42 x 120 Housing Aluminum attachable to DIN rail accord. to EN 50022 Weight approx. 370 g Protection class IP40 Temperature range Operation 0 to 50 °C / Storage -20 to 70 °C Relative humidity 0 bis 95 % noncondensing Voltage supply 18-30 V DC Current consumption 300 mA max. Reacton time < 1 ms Inputs 18-30 V DC, 20 mA Outputs 30 V DC, 100 mA EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) EN 61326-1: 2006-5
With the BBU-NG Kit an extensive machine diagnostics and troubleshooting capability is possible.
- Turning Machines
- Machining Centers
- Grinding Machines
- Special Purpose Machines
- Transfer Lines
- Part loading systems
- Other industrial material handling systems